1515 42nd St. S
2015 Library Circle
There's food...and then there's a dining experience that moves you! Shotgun Sally's Rock and Roll Saloon's Fargo location is the destination for a night of dining, drinks and entertainment all at one location.
It starts with a delicious dining selection from our menu. Follow that up with a specialty drink and some of the best live entertainment around and you've got the complete package for a dining destination unlike any other!
Whether you are looking to unwind after a day at the office, or meeting up with friends for a weekend of fun, Shotgun Sally's Rock and Roll Saloon is the place to be!
Fargo’s first full, outdoor bar including 10 fire features and Las Vegas style lounging.
1515 42nd St. S Fargo, ND 58103
For those of you in Grand Forks, it's time to take a stand against the same old boring bar scene. It's time to expect more!
Shotgun Sally's stage is the place to be for the best live entertainment, featuring performers from all around. Also, stop in for weekly drink specials and indulge in some great tasting bar food!
No matter the night, there is always a reason to stop in for the total entertainment experience at Shotgun Sally's Rock and Roll Saloon!
2015 Library Circle Grand Forks, ND 58201
Download our App
*Bands subject to change without notice
Take one part energy, sprinkle in a bit of attitude and finish with a heaping portion of entertainment and you have the recipe for the unforgettable experience that is Shotgun Sally's Rock and Roll Saloon.
With two locations, in Fargo and Grand Forks, Shotgun Sally's offers a truly unique entertainment experience no matter which location you frequent.
- Monday: $3 Absolut, Jameson and Deep Eddy drinks (3pm-midnight)
- Tuesday: $5 Burger Baskets all day. $3 Tall Domestic Taps and $5 Tall Craft Beers (6pm-midnight) $2 off Patron drinks and shots (9pm-close)
- Wednesday: 1/2 price bottles of wine all day. $2 Captain Morgan drinks, $2 Long Island Teas, $2 Well Drinks, and $2 Domestic Taps (9pm-close) Ladies Night - $5 Cover for ladies - Free Wells and Domestic Taps (9pm-midnight)
- Thursday: Mug/Free Games Night: $5 at the door for mug. $2 refills on Domestic Taps and Wells (9pm-midnight)
- Friday & Saturday: $2 wells and Domestic Bottles from 9pm to 11pm. $3 Bison Bombs, $2 Domestic Taps, & Half price select appetizers during every Bison football game
- Sunday: Bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary's and Domestic Taps for $10 (11am-2pm). 3-2-1 drink special (9pm- midnight)
- Monday-Friday: Half price select apps. $3.50 Bacardi & Smirnoff. $4 Jack Daniels & Dubliner. $3 Tall Domestic beers & $5 Tall Craft beers (3pm-6pm)